Food Is Medicine
No Time To Plan Healthy Meals?
You aren’t alone. Healthy eating often takes a back seat to busy life. As a busy New Yorker, I’m right there with you!
And when you have a hectic schedule, trying to plan healthy meals can be stressful!
And even if you had more free time, you still have to find recipes, make a grocery list and actually get to the store! Not happening.
Or maybe you tried some meal delivery services only to have them pile up in the refrigerator because you had no time to cook. I know because this happens to me …
Here’s A Solution!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get delicious EASY meal plans with recipe & a shopping list delivered to your inbox each week?
Now you can! I’m excited to announce a NEW meal planning service.
All of the recipes have been developed and taste tested by registered dietitians and emphasize real, whole foods with easy to follow recipes.
The meal plans focus on adrenal health, whole food based, blood sugar control, and easy prep functional nutrition.
These are not meant to be rigid meal plans, but rather to be used as a guide so you have ONE less thing to think about in your busy life!
What You Get
A New Meal Plan Each Week With Simple & Easy To Follow Nutrient-Packed Recipes
Recipes And Ideas For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner And Snacks. Nutritional Content Is Available For All Plans.
A Weekly Grocery List Based On Your Personalized Weekly Menu To Make Your Life Easier
Access To HUGE Recipe Database With Thousands Of Dietitian-Approved And Created Recipes So You Won’t Get Bored
A Meal Planning Tool That Allows You To Move Meals Around To Different Days Or Even Replace Them With Other Recipes
Less Stress And Better Health With The Easy To Follow Meal Plans And Recipes. Say Bye Bye To Seamless!
How It Works
PICK A PLAN
You pick the plan that works best for you: Adrenal Health, Whole Food Plant Based, Blood Sugar Control, and Easy Prep Functional Nutrition.
PICK A PACKAGE TYPE
Pick a day 5 day or 3 day option. 3 day option is great if you eat out frequently or like leftovers. Not everyone wants to cook 5 days a week!
THREE DAY TRIAL
(No Credit Card Required).
We know you’ll love it!
4 Powerful Meal Plan Options
This adrenal support plan contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at optimizing adrenal function by introducing foods daily into your diet that have been shown to positively influence the adrenal gland. You will receive a weekly adrenal support meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. This plan is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Blood Sugar Control
Whole Food Plant Based
I have partnered with IFNA to provide you with a meal plan that is grounded in the principles of integrative and functional nutrition. Functional nutrition emphasizes the importance of high-quality foods and phytonutrient diversity to address clinical imbalances and move individuals toward the highest expression of health. Each week you will receive a meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… I’ll suggest high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. This plan is gluten-free and offers dairy-free options.
1518 Legacy Dr Suite 280
Frisco, TX, 75034
This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Use of this site and all material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.